Oh My-Look at my dining room!

Julirs

I was just sharing this mess with a forum member and thought I would share with the world! This is what my dining room has become with the table being feeder central and the current nursery for the newborm pygmeleons! There are silkworms, 2 sizes of crickets, superworms, and a cage with a House Gecko! Hey-I don't have to worry about having dinner parties! :p

diningroommess.jpg

LMAO, HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I am removing my dining room table and buying a wire rack to start packing them in.

It makes me feel a little better that I am not the only one.

Chams are addicting, is no joke. :D

LMAO, HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I am removing my dining room table and buying a wire rack to start packing them in.

It makes me feel a little better that I am not the only one.

Chams are addicting, is no joke. :D

I have so thought about getting rid of the table or removing a leaf so I could put another rack in-:D-but I have decided with lots of eggs incubating I really need to be at capacity!

my goodness...i dont know if i could handle that...seeing as how i have 3 indoor dogs(pitbulls)...i guess im lucky enough to have a 15x15 room dedicated to my critters...

It scares me, because in a few years I can see me having something similar! Is there any way to stop the addiction?

To stop the addiction : I believe there are only two ways . #1 Death and #2 Financial Ruin. Even then #2 is not a for sure thing. :D

Hopefully, both of those are a long way off, so there is no way to stop it! :( Although, I guess when I start getting more and more and more, I'll eventually get close to #2!

Nice! Looks like my place. I no longer have a dining room table, or a coffee table... or a functional TV, or... well, you get the picture. I think my addiction may require some serious intervention soon!

my goodness...i dont know if i could handle that...seeing as how i have 3 indoor dogs(pitbulls)...i guess im lucky enough to have a 15x15 room dedicated to my critters...

No worries there! I also have 3 dogs-a Great Dane-a geriatric blind English bulldog, and a Pit/Lab mix! Not to mention the bird, snakes, and turtles!

Know how you feel

luckily i have a huge basement being in a ranch. i put a wall and door on the chams room calling it the reptile room but the iguana is still in another room. i was hoping to control the craziness with a door:rolleyes: but no luck:eek:.

my kego are on my table in front of me and i have mating silkies and baby mantis on the back porch:)

Sean

My dining room is being converted too! Once my baby Melleri to-be grows up, my dining room will no longer be recognizeable!

My house used to look like that, except fish tanks instead of chams. Imagine and entire house that sounds like running water.

Back
Top Bottom