Our new WC Nosy's in their pjs.

Really. I learn so much on here! Thats crazy but at the same time amazing!

Its crazy how similar and yet different they are. Their skin is just, different. If youll notice, the jacksons get wet when they are sprayed. Panthers seemed to be dipped in rainex:p it just beeds up and rolls right off of them! Ive had my 6month old since he was 3 months. His longest shed was this past one. Took him about 9 hrs. Every time before that was just an hour or so. It took him awhile to get it off his feets this time:p

Its crazy how similar and yet different they are. Their skin is just, different. If youll notice, the jacksons get wet when they are sprayed. Panthers seemed to be dipped in rainex:p it just beeds up and rolls right off of them! Ive had my 6month old since he was 3 months. His longest shed was this past one. Took him about 9 hrs. Every time before that was just an hour or so. It took him awhile to get it off his feets this time:p

I never even would of thought of that when being misted but now that u say that, i did notice that today.

I never even would of thought of that when being misted but now that u say that, i did notice that today.

Yes! It totally tripped me out when I first got Donahue. I was sure somthing was wrong with him!

Here you can(sorta) see the difference:
IMAG0196.jpg

IMG_2224.jpg

Yes! It totally tripped me out when I first got Donahue. I was sure somthing was wrong with him!

Here you can(sorta) see the difference:
View attachment 48800

View attachment 48801

Your panther has great color! He's the 6monther?

And Sara, I like michigan a lot (other than their football team...), we have friends that have a house on Gun lake, and it's beautiful. I've been to lake michigan as well, it made me think I was on the ocean! Seemed bigger than lake Erie, which I visit at least once a year.

Hey now.. Our Lions are finally kicking ass but we won't get into sport talk LOL an yes Michigan has alot of wonderful aspect. I'm not a fan of winter but this one hasnt been bad. I wouldn't change our summers for nothing though.

juvi finally has a name..... We shall call him oakley (= Like the sunglasses cause they come in different shades and change colors (=

Back
Top Bottom