Phantasticus – Satanic leaf tail pics.

aww sad! they look very much alike! im used to the full back shots not the head lol :) very nice specimen!

Sorry about that... Here is a back shot. :cool:

DSC08179.jpg

for Syn the bottom pic is a Flying gecko I do beleive.

I have kept both species and you can totally tell them apart = slightly different tail, different "skin" and different coloration on the head. Although I can totally tell where people might see that they are very similar. Oh, and the u. pietschmanni (cork bark) aren't as jumpy as the flyers. ;)

Save your money... I will take him out back and rip him in half I doubt he is thicker than a phone book and tearing one of those in half can be easily done. Ill be a hero. :cool:

OH CHAD!! YOU'RE MY HERO.....!! :D:rolleyes:;)

I think that's giving him too much credit (and dissing the phone book). Heck, I think I could actually take him out myself. :p:cool:

I have kept both species and you can totally tell them apart = slightly different tail, different "skin" and different coloration on the head. Although I can totally tell where people might see that they are very similar. Oh, and the u. pietschmanni (cork bark) aren't as jumpy as the flyers. ;)

hahah really? they seem so much more difficult to see :p lol! some guy in my town breeds Flying Geckos and multiple reptiles, not succesful with chams..:eek: but he said that they go loose and where jumping all over their house :) made me want one more :p little escape artists!

Back
Top Bottom