Saved! from A pet store

Titan

Here is a nice Male Fishers we got at a pet store. In as usuall a very tiny Glass Tank with one flooded plant in it. I'm sure they just got it in, Lucked out and is absolutly happy and one of our Breeders now

Attachments

• Fishers.jpg
    Fishers.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 205
  • Fishers 1.jpg
    Fishers 1.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Awesome I am glad you were able to save it!

there is a pet shop by me that has 3 Fischer's in a little glass tank together. Its terrible and makes me wish I had the extra 300 bux to buy them all.
But I am glad you were able to save that one !!!

Really nice male!!! here in our per stores it's impossible to find such beautiful species.. just veiled and pardalis :(

hi,

sounds good that you rescued him, but for him will follow even more now in that pet store, because the owner know, that he will sell them...

Good for you! This is a fantastic species to keep and they do well with lots of water, cooler temps and lots of live plants. This is a nice looking boy you have there, although he looks a little on the dehydrated side (but it could be the picture), but understandable as it was in a pet store. Just make sure to hydrate him well. :)

hi,

sounds good that you rescued him, but for him will follow even more now in that pet store, because the owner know, that he will sell them...

This is very True, It may be a marketing ploy to put them in something people know will not be good for the Cham, just so you feel sorry for it and buy it? I hope not, but who knows. Im sure utter ignorance is most often a pet store's reason.

Anyhow I got it soon enough and It had absolutly no real health issues. That pet store is now out of Buisiness, when I went back by there.

Back
Top Bottom