shameless picture fest-ambilobe 5 months

Dragonfly56

Just wanted to share these two, they are my holdbacks from my last clutch and they are growing up fast! I feel Mordred has pretty nice color for five months but that could be my bias talking :) Id love to see your kids at 5 months, please share!

Mordred

6107603232_a0305ea12f_m.jpg

6107055585_1338575440_m.jpg

6107602070_f2d3dc5540_m.jpg

6107054059_fa3e714b48_m.jpg

Morgaine

6107059117_b1c7cc58e3_m.jpg

6107605528_13c7983ac7_m.jpg

6107605122_6b1bf985e4_m.jpg

6107604316_6e6f01aeed_m.jpg

50 points if you know where their name came from

Nice Chams! Well worth a shameless picture fest :)......I sort of hope I'm wrong 'cos I don't want to spoil your fun but those are the names of the baddies in the King Arthur story, right?

50 points to you sir!

damn! first try and everything :p yes you are correct

Thanks for the kindness :) This was the first clutch I produced and I had to keep a pair to see how they turn out (or at least thats how I justified keeping my fave two :O ha)

Nice looking ambilobes. You might get some outside time coming up next week! Can't wait to be done with the 100s. Where did your line come from?

Another 50 point winner :)
You guys are good, none of my friends got it right lol
and thanks :)

I do want pictures of other peoples babies at 5 months! Sharing is caring lol

Nice looking ambilobes. You might get some outside time coming up next week! Can't wait to be done with the 100s. Where did your line come from?

The daddy was locally bred in Dallas and the mom is from flchams. I got her indirectly at a show as a ~4month old tho and they told me her mom was wild caught and she was captive born not bred so really I do not know (she was my first cham). Nothing famous here, just pretty :) Im getting two more females next week for my boy Armand yay variety :)

Oh and ya, some outside time would do my guys good, havent had much since birth, its just toooooo hot.

The first one is Spock at 5 months, then next is him again at 10 months. Its awesome to watch them grow into some color!

Last edited:
This is my boy at about 5 months, he's a Veiled though, obviously........

Attachments

• baby monitor 008.jpg
    baby monitor 008.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 100
Wow, killer blue and orange combo on Spock. I like it a lot. Nice to 'meet' another person in TX into chams :)

This is my boy at about 5 months, he's a Veiled though, obviously........

While I do not have any veilds they sure do show some crazy colors and hes got a nice start!

Think there is a show in Arlington next weekend. I will probably meet up with TX Ranger out there and maybe seanutd. You should try to make it out. We are getting a pretty good group local to the Dallas area.

indeed

I see posts from other Texans but havent made contact with very many yet. I often wonder if I see people from the forum at the Arlington rep show or NARBC cause Im always there :) (Im a reptile person, not just Chams)

Think there is a show in Arlington next weekend. I will probably meet up with TX Ranger out there and maybe seanutd. You should try to make it out. We are getting a pretty good group local to the Dallas area.

Oh Ill be there, Im at every show. Cant miss me, Im with my husband and he has like 5ft long dreds :) Im actually meeting a guy up there to buy two new Ambi females for my boy Armand :) You go sat or sunday?

His name is Jose, he works with a guy named Anthony. They also recently bought most of the clutch these kids came from. Know them?

Were any of them girls? Cause I sure do like his looks and if one of these girls is his sis Id be pleased :) They are both around 12-13 months, that the right age?

And thx, now Its a small world is playing in my head.

I thnk he got one girl, tiny tim, and another male for his cousin. That would be the perfect age for a sibling of Spock. I will have to ask when i go to the show.

Back
Top Bottom