Somebody please help me!!!

hungry

At some point he might come down looking for food if he's not finding any up there..

Also if your gonna climb into the tree take a mirror with you, perhaps that Ol' trick will puff him up and incite him to come defend his treehouse!!

Throwing in the towel .. It's been several weeks and apparently he doesn't wanna be found .. Can't help but look into that tree everytime I come home, leave, go to sleep, go outside, all the time I look and stare at that tree feeling empty . . . .

. . . life sucks . . .

Throwing in the towel .. It's been several weeks and apparently he doesn't wanna be found .. Can't help but look into that tree everytime I come home, leave, go to sleep, go outside, all the time I look and stare at that tree feeling empty . . . .

. . . life sucks . . .

damn.....that sucks

I'm sorry. You should still glance at the tree when you pass though. You never know...

It is time to move on though. Maybe another chameleon?

Look for him at night with a flashlight.
He will turn pale and show up in the light more easily than during the daytime and he sleep out on the end of branches where he is easier to spot.

So sorry you couldn't find him. There's still a chance he will come back, but I think it's time to move forward and grieve his loss.

There are too many pages for me to read through again to find out if this was mentioned....but did you try taking pictures of the trees around your house at night??

(Oops...someone just posted this advice.)

Last edited:
Daguerreotype, if you decide to do that, I'll happily help peruse the pics.

I do find that taking pictures at night with digital is much harder than with film....

Back
Top Bottom