Taller enclosure; more progress.

Smiley

So I was really interested in getting the new Jackson's a bigger enclosure, however, with the surprise expenses I incurred after randomly getting him, it would have been something I would have to wait on. However, I was at another store last night doing dog training, and I saw a "small" reptibreeze (16x16x20") on clearance for $12, so I quickly snatched it up, thinking I could use it at some point. Well tonight I decided to try some ingenuity; I assembled the new one, took the top off the one he came in, and stacked the two! I felt pretty smart.

Now let the redecorating and acquiring of more decorations commence!! The bottom part is still looking alright, the top part is bare and I dislike the fake plants. But this is what I have for now (going to get more horizontal branches, for sure!!).

Do they actually enjoy or utilize something this tall? I have never seen this guy on the bottom half of his original enclosure and now it's even taller. How does this extra height affect the lighting requirements? The cage is now 16x16x50" I think, so it's only a foot shorter than I am.

image.jpg

Nice work. I like the addition a lot. Give me an idea of how I want to set up the cages for my Jackson's that I am planning right now. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom