Things are changing

Sonny13

Chameleon Enthusiast
I saw following kit today at a local store and it gave me a big smile! It looks like things are slowly changing in reptile world in the benefit of the reptiles, but also the keepers (spending your money only once for the right things).

Hopefully I’m seeing such kit for chameleons as well soon 🤞🏻

IMG_0786.jpeg

I like to see chameleon cages restarted.
Small should be 18x18x36
Large should be 24x24X48
Then XL should be like of 36x24X60

Small should be advertised for species of small chameleons.
Large should be intended for chameleon dominating the market-Veileds and Panther
XL should rebranded aiming for keepers wanting more space for their chameleons.

I like to see chameleon cages restarted.
Small should be 18x18x36
Large should be 24x24X48
Then XL should be like of 36x24X60

Small should be advertised for species of small chameleons.
Large should be intended for chameleon dominating the market-Veileds and Panther
XL should rebranded aiming for keepers wanting more space for their chameleons.
True, and I would even see L for small species, XL (or at least 48x24x48 atrium Dragon Strands) for Veileds, Panthers and everything else except the lager species and than on command as large as you can or wanna give them.

I gave one of the smallest species, a K. Boehmei, all the space and freedom he wants and he’s still thriving at 4 years and 3 months (which is considered OLD for these species). No animal deserves to be caged and we need to stop overbreeding! Overbreeding=dump prices=poor life for the average.

It is nice to see things are changing for the better. The pet stores here really only want to make money and the more they sell the better. I have seen small changes but not much in Pet Supermarket and there's the word supermarket.

Back
Top Bottom