UVB Light Strength

I can usually spell the word but spell check changes it sometimes because it can I guess.
Or maybe u click it too quick,its ok Grandma, by the way I like the seashells too ,I forgot to reply u on my other thread.
20160712_171323-1.jpg

I got one that size.
Thats Great,but mine does a very special trick....it sings the sea wave sound to me when I put my ear next to it.
Plus its awkward to me talking about seashells to another man like u, I rather talk with @Fiona's Mom Grandma since she got all these Uvb 50 probably with no tan line on her body n love looking for seashells like me,But we can still be good friends in the forum:rolleyes:

Thats Great,but mine does a very special trick....it sings the sea wave sound to me when I put my ear next to it.
Plus its awkward to me talking about seashells to another man like u, I rather talk with @Fiona's Mom Grandma since she got all these Uvb 50 probably with no tan line on her body n love looking for seashells like me,But we can still be good friends in the forum:rolleyes:
If you can talk to her like that go for it. Personally I cannot because she is as old as my grandmother and I would feel weird.

If you can talk to her like that go for it. Personally I cannot because she is as old as my grandmother and I would feel weird.
I might be old too ,or she might be young,age is just a number,happyiness is our destiny,alphakenc I talk to everyone likes talk back to me,even a homeless person ,dont take this the wrong way,but Im always more comfortable with a nice female .

One time I ask a homeless person for directions in Bronx,and I sit there and talk to him for hours even give him my last lollipop

Grandma has plenty of tan lines....when looking for shells on beach Grandma has to worry about someone calling out "Beached Whale." :ROFLMAO:

Grandma has plenty of tan lines....when looking for shells on beach Grandma has to worry about someone calling out "Beached Whale." :ROFLMAO:
Who cares,as long u know who u are ,no one can take that away from u.....words don't mean a damn thing to me ....actions speaks louder than word....alphakenc I love to be happy,why be so miserable n complaining if I wana live my life,not theirs.

Back
Top Bottom