Weather

It is 105F right now, and coming back from a weekend at Mammoth lakes - 50F to 63F all weekend - feels like hell...

I barely find anyone travels to Mammoth!! I spent my childhood, well 12 years living there. Gorgeous place!

It was only 50 F here last night and not much warmer today. I needed a sweater to be outside. I'm not happy that fall is here and winter is not far behind. :(

Hate you...our forecast is 99. I would kill for cool and breezy...

Ha! Just finished opening all the upstairs windows and the cool breeze is running wild thru the house, making a swooshing sound as it comes inside...ah! I hear crickets and dogs barking in the distance, perhaps they are coyotes...who knows...

Ah! 67F and still...just got back from walking the dog...go outside and look up high to the east and enjoy Jupiter...

...so windy outside...but the wind chimes chiming their notes are sort of conforming...so enchanting...a cool 57F...

It is nice fall weather for us. But the chams don't like it. I had to move the troups indoors this weekend due to the cold nights as well as the cold days.

Even though it was only in the low 60's yesterday I got everyone out in the sun for more than 2 hours. Their bodytemp stayed at 88', so I figured let them enjoy the sun!
Today is warmer and crystal clear

Even though it was only in the low 60's yesterday I got everyone out in the sun for more than 2 hours. Their bodytemp stayed at 88', so I figured let them enjoy the sun!
Today is warmer and crystal clear

I got everyone out in the 60 deg weather yesterday too but when I brought them back in they all hung out under the basking lights till it was almost lights out.

Back
Top Bottom