Weather

Winter has arrived its like 2 degrees and been snowing all through the night and not suppose to stop any time soon. My room was freezing last night dropped down to 63f in some spots. Got one heck of a draft coming through my windows at like 50f. Might have to actually turn up the heat this winter after all.

Yeah same here, i was hope it was just going to be a mild winter but nope! Been snowing for almost 24 hrs. What area of ohio do u live in?

when it gets foggy here i like to pretend that i am in forks washington!!! but its been freezing the past few days and suppose to snow this weeked which is rare in oregon especially the eugene area!!! TEAM JACOB!!!

some how its in the 50's here today and in the teens tomorrow. Makes you go hrmm:confused:. Nothing like flooding and muddy streets to go play in today.

Good Old Michigan Weather. One minute it's a full on blizzard then the next minute it's nice and sunny.
Take a look.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326860313.354566.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326860434.322796.jpg

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=42.365289,-83.357275

Its in the 20-30s in west Virginia right now. I came from Florida last year up near Pensacola so im not used to it. I walk outside and see snow and I feel like im stepping into f n Narnia. Oddly enough though it was almost 70 the other day in the middle of January?

Its in the 20-30s in west Virginia right now. I came from Florida last year up near Pensacola so im not used to it. I walk outside and see snow and I feel like im stepping into f n Narnia. Oddly enough though it was almost 70 the other day in the middle of January?

Narnia, Lmao! I laughed really hard on that one.

70 today in good old Tempe, AZ had all the chams out for several hrs today :D:D:D

Wow, cool. It was almost warm. haha.

I'm amazed how many responses this thread has.

i supose i'll jump in :)

SC- 50-70's the last week, sorta cold but some days have been ok. wanting some rain so hopefully that'll happen lol.
were the mild state ^^ no snow this year :( cant wait for summer!

Same here in NC. Only weve had lots of rain lately:p I love it!:D
I moved here from north TX where the weather is awful year round.:mad:
Either too cold, too hot, or always too dry:mad:

Back
Top Bottom