Went to Pomona Super Show - Here's Some Pics!

KShook

Avid Member
I thought I would share some pics that I was able to take "Which Was Hard Since There Were SO Many People" But I was able to get a few OK Shots! This is the first show I was able to go to without buying any Chams! Or...Reptiles at all! Just Bugs - I'm so proud of myself! But It was VERY Hard not to get anything... :)

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the pics!

~Kayla

ReptileShow035.jpg

ReptileShow034.jpg

ReptileShow033.jpg

ReptileShow032.jpg

ReptileShow031.jpg

ReptileShow030.jpg

ReptileShow029.jpg

ReptileShow028.jpg

ReptileShow027.jpg

ReptileShow023.jpg

ReptileShow022.jpg

ReptileShow021.jpg

ReptileShow020.jpg

ReptileShow019.jpg

Nice picture Kayla. i am headed down to the show in Daytona, and have sworn I will not buy and reptiles. For some reason no one believes me!! I will be strong. Thanks for setting the example for me.:D

Ha yesss!!!! It was VERY Hard...I was trying to bargan for a Nice Melleri..No Budging there..So I said "OKay it was not meant to be for me to get another Cham today" :) And I stuck with it! Good Luck Laurie - You Can Do It!!!

Nice picture Kayla. i am headed down to the show in Daytona, and have sworn I will not buy and reptiles. For some reason no one believes me!! I will be strong. Thanks for setting the example for me.:D

think the crowned crane in that pen is disgusting, and breeding yemans for morphs is not right at all, hope it doesn't catch on

Yeah that poor Crane was not at all happy...Kept attacking the fence..And they guy woring with them also told me it does not like Females..Weird..

Swing over in South Dakota and kid nap me. :D I won't mind. c;

Back
Top Bottom