What are your "real" jobs

I work with furry animals during the day and scaly ones at night! I'm a veterinary tech with my RVT, not that its doing me any good at the moment but I hope to find a higher paying job soon.

How many years of school did you have to take for that job and what was the major?

I'm in the UK so it works a bit differently.

Did school then went on to do a first degree in Zoology and a Masters degree in Marine Environmental Protection.

Followed this up with working for conservation organisations and doing voluntary work for conservation groups before moving into consultancy.

Don't know what the equivalant would be in the US but worth looking into.

For the past 24 years I've prepare tax returns for H& R Block during tax season. I also do some bookkeeping, I'm a real estate investor, I manage a bunch of rental properties and I have an eBay store.

General contractor residential and when i grow up i wana be a spy or maybe a dog sled salesman i do live in canada goes hand in hand

Spent 12 years as art coordinator for MuscleMag International and Oxygen Women's Fitness. Dropped it all a little over a year ago, to be an assistant to the doctor at a good friend's acupuncture clinic (yes my blood pressure is back to normal). She just left for maternity leave (nope, not mine) so I'm making ends meet doing Hotstone massage.

I work as a secretary for Kokoro Dinosaurs. We rent out realistic robotic dinosaurs to museums. It is a very interesting job and I truly enjoy it.

Check out our Jackson's Chameleon (it's over 9' long). Our Veiled Chameleon photo opportunity is so cool and that's my office manager in the picture.

Attachments

• P5180988.jpg
    P5180988.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 247
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 162
IM A SUPER HERO!!!... I fly around in the sky and save people from train crashes and stop volcanoes from erupting and general stuff like that. ............... but really im a crane operator/machinery repairman.

accountant, nanny, maid, chauffeur, animal caretaker, Chef, teacher

Better known as MOM and WIFE...

I work as Concept Artist for feature animations in visual development department.
I design characters, background, props, vehicles, and all the knick knacks you see in movies that make people goes ooohh ahhhhh :p
Currently on Sabbatical leave and going back to school for graduate degree..
and, BTW, I am not looking forward writing my graduate dissertation...
:p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom