What are your "real" jobs

Wow...quite the discussion.(back on topic) Work isnt doing so hot here either, there are however supposed to be a few big jobs starting up in the next month or so. Luckily im not on that unemployment boat. So much hate from all the hacks...cheese anyone?

University student working on B.Eng in Nuclear Engineering. (UOIT)
Also work as a: Soccer Referee, Lawn Cutter, Computer and network installer, general contractor, carpenter, snow shoveller and leopard gecko and feeder breeder
Basically whatever pays for food and tuition.

well, i have a "job" if you can call it that, cleaning mule stalls for my parents barn, but this summer, i get to work for the aquarium feeding fish, and taking care of the various things they have there. its the audobon institute aquarium.

My "job" is at PJ's Pet Center, working in fish and reptiles:D And I love it. My life's job will be to publish my novels. (Already finished the first one).

I work for a multinational CRO and write proposals for medical trials (i.e. which countries to run them in, how much it will cost and any problems they may envisage). In my spare time I look after my animals (3 cats, 3 rats, loads of fish and 1 chameleon) and also do pole fitness. About to start training so I can teach pole fitness.

Family owns a 45k sq ft Home Furnishings store in Corona Ca...... And I work hard alllllllllllll the time..... See, heres my desk....:eek::eek:

Attachments

• Work1.jpg
    Work1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Work2.jpg
    Work2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 139
  • Work3.jpg
    Work3.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 144
  • Work6.jpg
    Work6.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 153
  • Work8.jpg
    Work8.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 146
Family owns a 45k sq ft Home Furnishings store in Corona Ca...... And I work hard alllllllllllll the time..... See, heres my desk....:eek::eek:

I've got the same "other hobby", Jason. At this time I have a TRex 600 and 2 - TRex 450's....I did have 3 but I pushed my luck trying to do weed eater imitation on an invert :eek:....I swear it was easier on the Sim :D.

Other than that, I'm a Network Tech for Harris.

Currently working with the Los Angeles Fire Department. Trying to become a police officer at the moment. Also do Web Designs / Graphic designs on the side :)

Heres a link to my R/C Helicopter Gallery ...I am a bit addicted.... http://runryder.com/helicopter/gallery/41885/

Like this?? ;)

Helicopters ehh,

I caught a Trex 450 im mid air while it was gaining altitude 3-4 months ago:eek::eek: I had wood blades, but they snaped and the iron rod inside left a slice in my arm and the tail gave me a dody whack. Every time I tried to grab somethin for a week and a half my arm would squirt blood:eek:( I don't like bandages) Ruined a couple of dress shirts trying to put them in the laundry.

Paralegal for an ego-filled defense attorney.

It's fun, because we usually handle celebrity & sport clients, but OH SO STRESSFUL.

I am about to crawl under my desk at this very moment to say the least ... :p

& photographer, artist, graphic designer on the side.
Promoting for Atlanta's venues, nightclubs, lounges, new restaurants, etc.. is found somewhere in that mix too. LOL

Last edited:
I'm a special ed teacher - 3, 4 and 5 year olds with disabilities. My job is really rewarding but it's nice to come home to my animals at the end of the day :p

Half the time I feel like a full time psychologist via Text/Email/Talking to people. I'm going to school for that here soon, but, eh.

I sell reverse osmosis filters, which go under a sink, and then run a 1/4 inch line to a cooler.

So it fills up automatically and fresh, instead of having any plastic jugs.

Ok, as of January 1st, I'm no longer a health inspector. I am now an official moocher. Unemployment SUCKS. Potential job in Raleigh, but I don't want to drive 5 hours to see my girls. Another potential job selling insurance packages to businesses. I'd be good at that, but I haven't heard back yet...

looks like I'll be inspecting reatraunts in Raleigh.

Back
Top Bottom