What are your "real" jobs

Dont know if I have posted yet:rolleyes: Im an irrigation technician:rolleyes: I install inground sprinklers. I was promoted foreman just after 5 months of being there (I generally learn things pretty quick:))and have been with the same company for 5 or 6 years. Its hard work but I enjoy working outside most of the time.

student by night.

demolition,mold tech, fire repair tech, water damage repair tech, inventory clerk, computer maintance/repair tech by day.. *thats all at 1 job*

i should have a degree here shortly.. trying to figrue out what to focus in, either zoology, or something of that sort..

Full Time student.

I do work part time when out of money, usually computer tech work and software and video game testing. As a part time student though I have done the range of jobs from deli's to farmer feed stores.

In my prior life I did legal and compliance for banks and trust comanies. Now I am a stay at home Mom to my animals. In my little town I am know as "the lizard lady", I think I have had half of this town come to see my reptiles. I even let the play with my bearded dragons & uro's. NOBODY touchs my cham. Today I am taking a dragon & a cham to the middle school for a presentation. Almost a mile from my house but I have a heated cooler for my cham. My husb is a computer nerd for the Dept of Energy. He likes supporting me & having me stay home & so do I.!!!!!!!!!

Mycologist (= fungal biologist). In my seventh year as a post-doc, hoping for a faculty position one of these decades...

Good to meet you... Any work up in your area? I have a bunch of CA hands here in town. Book 2 last time I checked was at 1200 or so. Yikes!

LoL!!! Say that on a union site Mr. Tyler and you will likely be paying a visit to your nearest discount tire store, glass shop and possibly body shop. Damn rat.

Back
Top Bottom