Who's behind the computer?

My doberman is my best friend (but shhh don't tell Alex that... LOL)

Do you have pictures? here's my little girl, Vegas (only 6 months)
Well... she's more like two or three months in the picture I found, her ears are all done being taped now!
a1.jpg

and here's me
hair010b.jpg

And my papillon, Willy.
0405091203a.jpg

Sorry about the huge pictures.

l_30430b4afcc84cea9c038e6cc8f13cb9.jpg

Here is a nice picture of Kayleigh and I from a wedding last fall.

This is us when we first met though, those were the days...
l_bddce8942f63867a891c9e4e68672b43.jpg

Last, but not least, I get asked a lot about my icon. Sadly, that is not my dog, I only wish I could own a Shiba that smiles on command. I had to settle for this rat dog instead! She is a mutt of some sort, pretty sure she is half ninja, half dog.
tinybee.jpg

ok - that's it. I have to ask. Where were all these "girls who like chameleons" when I was in high school? Well, I see nobody from NJ on this site, so maybe there werent' any in NJ bakc then.

My name is Dena. I'm 20 going on 21 in June. Besides my chameleon and my fiance, web design, photography, art and being a stay-around-the-house-until-school-starts-bum. My cham's name is Emmie! She is a darling, but unfortunately at the moment she is going through a rough patch. I've had her since the beginning of December 2008 and that's about as far as my chameleon experience goes and what a trip it has been! One of the best gifts I've gotten. =] I have one of my chameleon and I, but I can't find it at the moment. Soo, here are others.

Me about 2 years ago?

Contrast8-1.jpg

Me last year with my fiance in Galveston

l_a5f2fb75aed0da1e242e9a8ba10f1404.jpg

Just to give you an idea of how long my hair is...and how crazy I am. :p

l_98ac77cff6dc47908ee898483c965513.jpg

Me and my favorite pet just after I got her

hmm link wont work... what the heck

Attachments

• PICT2339 (2).JPG
    PICT2339 (2).JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
The first one is a picture of my husband and I moments after we got married.. and the second one is just me at home.

Attachments

• mm2.jpg
    mm2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 162
  • mm.jpg
    mm.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 156
This is me! The second is me at a awesome Mexican restaurant.

Attachments

• facebook profile.jpg
    facebook profile.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 482
  • me & poncho.jpg
    me & poncho.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 141
hey!i havent been on here in a while but here are the only pics on this computer i could find, they are from zambia africa! ill try get some more.

richandkids2.jpg

richandkids1.jpg

That is a nice fat rainbow. We dont have alot of good flyfishing in AZ. Well, Lees Ferry. And a few nice high country lakes.

Haha.. Sadly, I spent about 2 min looking at that tiny picture for a friggen rainbow! LOL.. Sigh..

Back
Top Bottom