You have to hear this!!!

i have often wondered about this, as im sure there is a huge spike in my hydro when 14 cages power up in the am and a big drop at night LoL, not to mention the glowing window at night.

i have often wondered about this, as im sure there is a huge spike in my hydro when 14 cages power up in the am and a big drop at night LoL, not to mention the glowing window at night.

lol!Imagine if I had a glowing window at night too!!:)
They'll send the police straight!

Hahahahaha my neighbors are also always trying to look inside my house last night I was washing one of my cages outside and they whispered: "are you growing weed?" and I replied surprisingly "no" and they were like "we always thought you were growing illegal plants but we were afraid to call the cops". Lol:D

I wish people just mind their own business

I like to know what my neighbors think about my red lights on at night in my bonus room(snake room) The Red Light Special? LOL

Probably they think you're interteining with lap dance and stuff!lol
;)

landlord suprize attack

lol, here in the emerald city of jharkendar (sometimes incorrectly referred to as seattle), there are dispensaries in every neighborhood and guys are running deliveries out of craigslist, lol.
when i was still at my apt., my landlord did a suprise attack with the bug spray guys, they wanted to bait for roaches. when setting the gel bait, they were perplexed to find a cricket. i used the sick girlfriend excuse to keep them out of the bedroom. little did they know, i had a room full of chams, and a 1000 roach colony in the bedroom. they set paper traps too and said they would be back in 2 wks to see what kind of bug problem i had.
as soon as they left, i put the paper traps in ziplock bags , and put them back out 15 min before they came back. they said they had never seen traps that clean, declared "no bug problem here", and left.

lol, here in the emerald city of jharkendar (sometimes incorrectly referred to as seattle), there are dispensaries in every neighborhood and guys are running deliveries out of craigslist, lol.
when i was still at my apt., my landlord did a suprise attack with the bug spray guys, they wanted to bait for roaches. when setting the gel bait, they were perplexed to find a cricket. i used the sick girlfriend excuse to keep them out of the bedroom. little did they know, i had a room full of chams, and a 1000 roach colony in the bedroom. they set paper traps too and said they would be back in 2 wks to see what kind of bug problem i had.
as soon as they left, i put the paper traps in ziplock bags , and put them back out 15 min before they came back. they said they had never seen traps that clean, declared "no bug problem here", and left.

Ah ah ah!! Yep, the bugs are my main concern! We had few crickets roaming around the house for few days.. I know it might sound bad, but you guys know what I mean..;)

my two big cages are visible from the street through my front window at night and afew neighbours have asked what i got going on, but they are decorative cages right in the living room so i think thats how they know im not up to bad stuff.

It is amazing to me how suspicious people can be. Anything out of the ordinary whether it is hurting anything or not immediately raises suspicion in people. I suppose that is a survival trait though, but it is still annoying.

I've been looking into setting up an aquaculture herb garden in my kitchen (make those goldfish earn their keep), can you imagine the suspicion that would raise!

Haha this is great a owner of the aquarium forum I belong to as well made this
a6934efd-0440-6d2d.jpg

I'll try to get a pic of my house from the outside for you tonight haha I have over 4,500w of lights in my living room lol I've had everything from local PD to DEA at my place lol I just tell people look for the blue glow that looks like a pot grow op and that's my place makes it very easy for people to find my house haha!

same here, i have my red light on my corn snake all night. there is an alley right behind me and alot of people seem to stare:) even the neighbors who know there is a snake in the house.

All the mystery and fear/curiosity caused by the unknown!
Seriously thinking of having a meeting with my neighbouts as my boyfriend said im not allowed to put up this sign!:-(
c12db1e3.jpg

Or I can paint a sign on my window:
What are you looking at? Move along this is not what you're thinking!;)

Got that right,its a darn plant for goodness sake tkilgour...lol

LOL, the seed has been planted! Before long the United States will decriminalize and tax the daylights out of growers and medicinal users. Did you know that the cannabis bud is considered a super food and is packed with tons of nutrition if eaten raw. Also, CBD's in certain strains of Cannabis actually reduce cancerous growth. The Gov't didn't tell us this in school. :rolleyes: Of course, why would the Gov't want us to know this, when big pharma can make the big bucks off chemo and horrible Rx drugs.

I have indoor / outdoor cameras to monitor traffic at my home. Plus I have stickers on my doors w/ skulls and crossbones that says "enter at your own risk, the eye in the sky is watching you!" LOL

Last edited:
lmao tkilgour i wont say much on my part but.....

all i gotta say, cham keeping can be mighty stressful at times:D:rolleyes::cool:,

perfect enviroment, 12 on 12 off.

I had the county sheriff show up at my door on another pretext but I could tell he was dying of curiousity. He was totally nice, the excuse wasn't half bad, so I gave him a tour. Always take advantage of an opening to chat about keeping an exotic responsibly. My approach is, if you want to be nosey come on in and I'll dump so much cham information on you you'll bolt screaming into the night and never bother me again.

perfect enviroment, 12 on 12 off.
Welcome to CF!;)
I disagree though, as you can only use a 12/12 cycle for vegetative growth.
I had the county sheriff show up at my door on another pretext but I could tell he was dying of curiousity. He was totally nice, the excuse wasn't half bad, so I gave him a tour. Always take advantage of an opening to chat about keeping an exotic responsibly. My approach is, if you want to be nosey come on in and I'll dump so much cham information on you you'll bolt screaming into the night and never bother me again.

Lol, that gave a great visual!:p I could see the sheriff backing out the door nodding, you still going on about housing and supplements:p

I believe most electric companies will alert law enforcement (in the US) to 12/12 power spikes and drop offs, if they are extreme. Somthing to keep in mind if you have a bunch of lights going on about that cycle.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom