Desperate Emergency - Can the Vet do Anything?

Great news that you got him there and they will be able to do the surgery. Please let us know when he comes home and how he is doing.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.Im so happy. I followed this thread this whole time, and im so happy hes gonna be alright:D

Terrible turn of events

Hi all,
Thank you for your kindness. We were shocked by the news that shortly before our arrival to the clinic, Camo had died in recovery after his surgery.
We're crushed and heartbroken.
Many tears :(
The Chambers

awe so sorry that things turned out the way they did. You did the right thing by getting him into the vet, you had no choice. Very sorry for your loss.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Surgery is always risky, even with more simple procedures. You did the very best for him and he was in excellent hands. You gave him the best chance. Sometimes they just leave before we are ready. Very sorry for your loss. :(

Awe I am so very sorry to hear that he did't pull through. My heart is with you. I understand the shock and pain that you are feeling as I lost a beloved pet in recovery too. As hard as it sounds you had no choice but to try surgery... you did what you had to do to help him. Sadly it is one of the cases were he didn't make it, but you tried and did everything you could to get him help. You did the right thing for him. ... it is just a very, very, terrible heartbreaking outcome.

my thoughts are with you i followed this thread closly like everyone else im sorry for your loss but your dedication makes me feel great about how much love we all share for these animals.

So sorry you lost Camo, it's hard when they go so suddenly :(

Back
Top Bottom