How many do you have??

How many chameleons do you own?

• Total voters
I started with 1 male Veiled. Then, i ended up with 2.2 Ambilobe, 2.0 Nosy be, 3.2 Veiled, 1.1 Jackson, 1.4 Bearded Pygmies. Now i have to cut down my collection (moving).............:D Chameleons are so addictive!!!! Is like a drug!!!

Im sorry to ask but what do those numbers mean?? 2.2 ambi, 2.0 nosey, 32. veiled etc...Im doing as much researcg as I can prior to making my first purchase in march at my local reptile expo in new york and these numbers are baffeling to me.

I am new to all this and have started out with one ambilobe male but I must say its very tempting to get him a g/f since I already have a mistking but the only reason I would want to do that would be to breed him and I would have no clue what to do with the babies...lol

0.1 veiled and soon to be 1.0 panther either ambanja or nosy be. And I swear they are addictive, when I am gone for like a month over the summer I will be shaking and paranoid and shit all the time lol. Everyone here is an enabler, and a daily user of the cham ;)

Right now, I have 1 male bearded pygmy chameleon. I've been planning what I want next-a Jackson's, then maybe a Panther, then a Cameroon two-horned or four-horned chameleon (or both), then maybe a Meller's chameleon. Or an Oustalet's. See, I'm already planning to be a hopeless addict!

Just got my baby a month ago and planning for another one in the fall. Mine currently is an Ambilobe male, I'm looking into some striking looking Sambavas!!:D:D:D
I've a feeling that I'll have three in no time!

I don't know how someone can afford more than one? Ozzie eats ALOT and I am constantly ordering him feeders online. Grey pou pon.

I had to leave to the military for training for 6 months so I had to get rid of my 2 previous chameleons. I had a RB/BB ambilobe and a veiled. I recently got back and saw some panther babies at my local pet store. Couldn't pass up a great offer on a Nosey Be/Ambilobe/ambanja cross so I picked up one of the babies. I estimate the little guy at about 4 weeks old.

When I last voted (in November) we had six. Now we are at ten. My dining room has become the chameleon room and a huge free-range takes up a good chunk of living room.

Is there a 12 step program for chameleon addiction?

2.2 Veileds + 75 eggs
1.1 Kinyongia multituberculata
2 Flapnecks and 2 Melleri

Has anyone else noticed that the poll results start high for 1 Chameleon, drop slowly down to 5, and after 5 you just can't deny that you're addicted anymore............

1.1.0 Veiled and on some sort of slippery slope.............

121 at the moment. Calyptratus, xantholophus and multituberculata. 64 eggs cooking and multis due in about 1-2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom