I confess! Please forgive me!

I have a 65 gallon with a t5 fixture into a 10 gallon wet/dry. Not even my favorite filter but it's been working so i haven't messed with it.... Oh. and this is gonna kill you inside. DON'T HAVE MY SKIMMER HOOKED UP. IDK why it works, but it has been working great... sooo. knock on wood.

I have a long nose butterfly, black percula, 2 azure damsels, purple tang... some crabs... live rock.. snails.. a couple zooanthid colonies, a candy cane, a regular bubble tip anemene, and a huge rose bubble tip....

EDIT: AND THEY DO GET FED A FEW DAYS A WEEK

What the crap!! you guys are freaks of nature!!! I have not fed my tank in a week because I have been to bussy with my chameleon and I am affraid of the effect of the feeding because I am overdue for a water change. It's past the first of the month! F it. I'm feedin tomorrow. lol

That does sound fairly lightly stocked for a 65 though....

I have got to have 30 differant corals in my 30 gal..... Only one fish though... I am changing my fish stock up so I left one fish in the tank to keep producing the amonia until I can figure out what else to put in it. I am leaning toward black clowns and a yellow tang for contrast...

I have got to have 30 differant corals in my 30 gal..... Only one fish though... I am changing my fish stock up so I left one fish in the tank to keep producing the amonia until I can figure out what else to put in it. I am leaning toward black clowns and a yellow tang for contrast...

yeah, if i had that many i'd have to also...

but my tank looks full with the huge rose, so i'm content :)

I hate you guys so much right now. lol.

Just have to throw this in. Last time I had a tang I tied garlic cented seaweed to a frag plug and tied a long piece of fishing string to it. Then me and the kids would sit across the room like we were fishing! Great bonding.

I hate you guys so much right now. lol.

Just have to throw this in. Last time I had a tang I tied garlic cented seaweed to a frag plug and tied a long piece of fishing string to it. Then me and the kids would sit across the room like we were fishing! Great bonding.

this is cute.

ANd Ill confess, no water changes like ever in my 75 gallon freshwater tank, ( i know not as cool as a coral/salt tank but i could never keep my levels stable)

AND>>>>

Ive free ranged my little hoe cham with my giant male veiled.. and they did just fine.

this is cute.

ANd Ill confess, no water changes like ever in my 75 gallon freshwater tank, ( i know not as cool as a coral/salt tank but i could never keep my levels stable)

AND>>>>

Ive free ranged my little hoe cham with my giant male veiled.. and they did just fine.

my 6 month old cham female and my 3 yr old cham live in a 6ft x 4ft x 2.5ft viv and are just fine together

lol, no rhino cant eat daisy and they spend a few hours together during the day supervised but i keep them apart when im not with them !

lol, no rhino cant eat daisy and they spend a few hours together during the day supervised but i keep them apart when im not with them !

just making sure. and yea kink can totally eat kermit if he wanted to.

they dont spend alot of time together, only time is when getting showered.

lol , i have a rule like this in my tropical fish tank, no fish should be smaller than the largest mouth! that way i wont go to sleep with 20 fish and wake up with 2!

lol , i have a rule like this in my tropical fish tank, no fish should be smaller than the largest mouth! that way i wont go to sleep with 20 fish and wake up with 2!

haha.. my smallest fish is a 4 inch bala shark. and nobody eats anybody.

my largest is a 9 inch shibunkin,

my biggest ones are discus and smallest are female beta and a leopard plecko

my pleco is 9 inches at least. i have
gourami (various kinds)
1 bala chark
3 shibunkin
3 silver dollar fish the size of my palm
some large fantail goldfish.
a 6 ionch red eared slider
and my pleco

ok im here to confess as well, i have kept a pair of male brother quads together untill they were about 8m with no issues i finally seperated them cause they were always crawling around on eachother and i didnt want any eyes getting poked with those long nails, also kept a pair of cristauts together until about the same age when i sepperated them they were still happy but i just thought i should sepperate them and re-introduce for breeding only ( sadly the female passed ) and currently i keep a 1.2 of deremensis together and they seem perfectly happy.
i find as long as you watch for sligh clues that it can be done with these species anyway without too much trouble
jmo

ok im here to confess as well, i have kept a pair of male brother quads together untill they were about 8m with no issues i finally seperated them cause they were always crawling around on eachother and i didnt want any eyes getting poked with those long nails, also kept a pair of cristauts together until about the same age when i sepperated them they were still happy but i just thought i should sepperate them and re-introduce for breeding only ( sadly the female passed ) and currently i keep a 1.2 of deremensis together and they seem perfectly happy.
i find as long as you watch for sligh clues that it can be done with these species anyway without too much trouble
jmo

Bad hoj! Jk. you should post some pics of all your chammie babies.

and I think that while the whole seperate is easiest thing is great for noobs, I think that with expereince, it can be done properly, if supervised and again, done properly.

and I think that while the whole seperate is easiest thing is great for noobs, I think that with expereince, it can be done properly, if supervised and again, done properly.

Well said. I completely agree Camimom, if you pay attention to the signs and behaviors of your chams really pay attention to their needs such as space, and sense of security and all the other wonderful needs that must be met, i believe that you could house quite wide variety of species ( one species at a time generally) in multi-animal enclosures.

im geting rid of the discus they are doing my head in and costing to much for all the 'special' discus liquids and making sure they arent stressed! im going for something smaller!

Back
Top Bottom