I want to see those Veileds! All of them!

Yeah Im not a big veiled fan. But Jann Luie is my all time fav male veiled. He simply glows in his pics. Must be all the great care he receives.....:D

Here's Big Bad Bea, 1 year and 5 months, and receptive:
DSCN0015.jpg

(Daughter of JannB's Luie and Camille, big sister of Elly)

Elly looks like a handful. Her face says, are you talking to me? Ill show you whose in charge!
SIde note- How long is Luie from nose to vent? trying to get an estimation on really how big the males get. Never seen one in person,and pics can only do so much.

Elly is my precious miracle baby and such a little sweetie pie. She has her daddy's chin.

Luie is short about 17 inches S to V and weighs 220 grams.

Elly is my precious miracle baby and such a little sweetie pie. She has her daddy's chin.

17 INCHES S/V?!?! is 1/2 mellers or parsons?! haha, was luie WC jann?

How long did it take him to get that big? My male is 7 months old and maybe 5-6 inches nose to vent.

Sorry 17 S to T and 8 S to V

He grew until about 18 months old.
OK I feel so much better now. I wasnt sure if they were supposed to be fully grown by the 1 year mark. SO my guy sounds like he is def on track to growing up big and strong.

Heres my two, first up is Mia or me me as i call her for short cause its all about her. :p

Me me as a baby
P100202_023748.jpg

Recent
PICT0030.jpg

Then we have my sweet boy Dylan

IMG_20110825_140040.jpg
IMG_20110825_140047.jpg

Back
Top Bottom