I want to see those Veileds! All of them!

how long has their clutch been incubating and how many eggs are there? is Yoshi always so grouchy? ;)

33 eggs since march 18th. and yoshi hated me particularly. lol same as kiwi, whenever i came near. veiled chams just dont like me lol, he was fine with my ex though

33 eggs since march 18th. and yoshi hated me particularly. lol same as kiwi, whenever i came near. veiled chams just dont like me lol, he was fine with my ex though

wow, that's going to be looks of babies to look after!!!!!! you better start making plans!!!! ;)
my Stanley is the sweetest guy!!! never any hissing or gaping!!!!!

yeah he's from the Luie and Camille clutch!! i just thought you were making a funny!!!!!!
so even not knowing you could see a family resemblance?!?! ;) lisa
they are both one of a kind lol, it wasnt hard, but again i had no idea ;)
wow, that's going to be looks of babies to look after!!!!!! you better start making plans!!!! ;)
my Stanley is the sweetest guy!!! never any hissing or gaping!!!!!

i had kiwi out on my hand this evening, tricked her with a worm lol. i was so scared having her on my hand, she was getting so tensed cause she could see one of my crested geckos sleeping, i did NOT want to move.

damn all you people with nice veileds (jk) lol im so jelous

they are both one of a kind lol, it wasnt hard, but again i had no idea ;)

i had kiwi out on my hand this evening, tricked her with a worm lol. i was so scared having her on my hand, she was getting so tensed cause she could see one of my crested geckos sleeping, i did NOT want to move.

damn all you people with nice veileds (jk) lol im so jelous

i'm so flattered that you saw Luie in Stanley!!!! i'm kinda proud of him, if i do say so myself!!! ;)

too funny Phil,, be patient and give her time, she may yet come around for you!!!!! ;)

Last edited:
My pair of Veileds. Darwin who is a year and a half old. Not sure on the specific age. Delilah who is about 2 and a half years. Not sure on her specific age either due to wrong information when I recieved her.

They are both the parents to the clutch of eggs due to hatch within the next few months. They are about to hit their 7 month mark a day after my birthday on September 5th. I recently candeled them and I seen tiny Chameleons in the eggs. c: Pretty neat! LOL

Darwins picture was taken this morning before I left for school. Delilah's was from a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
my-veiled-chameleon-lola-65765

Last edited:
This is FeeFee hatched may-2007 Sweet as pie and like to hang on my hat when im doing dishes.

Attachments

• DSC_0328.jpg
    DSC_0328.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 135
Picture off my phone of Annastasia (who mom and dad are Jann's Luie and Camile) She looks a lot like her mom. She was sick a while ago but has fully recovered after a week on antibiotics. She is a strong girl. She will crush your fingers with her monster grip.

and here is her 'husband' Dagian Jr, he just turned a year old on Aug 25

Attachments

• anna pretty.jpg
    anna pretty.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 173
  • daiganjrsmall.jpg
    daiganjrsmall.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 147
Perry i was told she is 4 1/2 months

Attachments

• IMG_0291.jpg
    IMG_0291.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0285.jpg
    IMG_0285.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 127
Picture off my phone of Annastasia (who mom and dad are Jann's Luie and Camile) She looks a lot like her mom. She was sick a while ago but has fully recovered after a week on antibiotics. She is a strong girl. She will crush your fingers with her monster grip.

and here is her 'husband' Dagian Jr, he just turned a year old on Aug 25

Dez, she does look alot like Camille!!!!

My 2 month old female Leia. (Luke, the boy is camera shy! he hides anytime I come near him with camera)

Attachments

• 2011-08-28 12.01.43.jpg
    2011-08-28 12.01.43.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 2011-08-13 12.17.51.jpg
    2011-08-13 12.17.51.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 163
  • 2011-08-07 17.22.41.jpg
    2011-08-07 17.22.41.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 159
Back
Top Bottom