Lizard jail

I just turned twelve today! When I had to put in my age, I Putin my mom's information because I was afraid it wouldn't let me post unless I was 13 or older.
Oh yeah, this the internet and there is absolutely no restrictions.

I Putin my mom's information because I was afraid it wouldn't let me post unless I was 13 or older.
I meant put in. Stupid autocorrect! Stupid Vladimir Putin!

If you live in Alabama you could be slayin some 10 pound bass!
I'm not really into fishing. Rather be reading a book or feeding my chameleon. People call me a nerd, but just respond by saying, "So was Bill Gates, and he has a net worth of 77 billion dollars!" Still like to hunt though!

I'm not really into fishing. Rather be reading a book or feeding my chameleon. People call me a nerd, but just respond by saying, "So was Bill Gates, and he has a net worth of 77 billion dollars!" Still like to hunt though!
Ahh.. Never really liked killing stuff, fishing though! Catch and release is my style

I only kill animals that are nuisances, like feral pigs or coyotes, and things we will eat. My dad loves some venison sausage!

I shouldn't have said that. Forget lizard jail! I'm gonna be in Black Dolphin!
I really like venison steak.. It's so good the seasoning my dad puts on it...

EveryGreen said..."I really like venison steak.. It's so good the seasoning my dad puts on it"...bear and moose are good too but a little gamey tasting.

Nursemaia said..."You're cool but way to make me feel old"...if that makes you feel old mate if I tell you my kids are older than you but will help??

Last edited:
I really like venison steak.. It's so good the seasoning my dad puts on it...
Yummy. I was at a 4 or 5 star hotel at a conference and they served medallions of venison. It was fantastic, but they sure as heck didn't give enough for a even a middle sized man. Too bad they didn't shot a ferrel pig too, and give some ham as a side dish.

You're 12. There's a few other members around that age. Check out lizzy the chameleon. She's 12. But there's no lizard love in lizard jail.

Maybe even 20:ROFLMAO: tell your wife she's got a good 30 years left and see how that sounds to her.
I told her I will trade he in for two 20 year olds.

Yummy. I was at a 4 or 5 star hotel at a conference and they served medallions of venison. It was fantastic, but they sure as heck didn't give enough for a even a middle sized man. Too bad they didn't shot a ferrel pig too, and give some ham as a side dish.
My dad mad a whole plate.. Boy was it good.. Enough for a very hungry 3 people

EveryGreen said..."I really like venison steak.. It's so good the seasoning my dad puts on it"...bear and moose are good too but a little gamey tasting.

Nursemaia said..."You're cool but way to make me feel old"...if that makes you feel old mate if I tell you my kids are older than you but will help??
Oh no then according to virgil you would be past your good years.

Back
Top Bottom