Looking to rehome my chameleon in Chicago

LeoNotaLizard

I am looking to rehome my veiled chameleon Leo, he is currently local to Chicago. Leo is a year and 7 months old. He loves water, superworms, wax worms, and especially hornworm. Superworms are a great choice they don’t need to be put in the fridge and last a pretty long time. A cup of superworms usuallys lasts Leo well over a week! He knows how to pace himself, so you can leave the cup in his enclosure and he’ll eat just enough for the day. Leo’s current plant is almost a year old so he will need a new one soon! He likes viney plants that you can easily find at Home Depot.

I am including all of my equipment (heat lamps, mister, vines, feeding cups, plant, mesh enclosure) with this rehoming. Please reach out if you’re interested in taking Leo in :)

Attachments

• IMG_5173.jpeg
    IMG_5173.jpeg
    214.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5172.jpeg
    IMG_5172.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5171.jpeg
    IMG_5171.jpeg
    224.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5168.jpeg
    IMG_5168.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hi there welcome to the forum. I have moved your thread to the Chameleons for sale section. If you are rehoming without a fee please let me know and I will move it to the rehome without a fee section.

Note... Might post additional pictures. From this angle and what I can see of the back of the back feet your Veiled looks to be a female.

You are right Beman. I see both feet in one pic. She is female. She really seems to like eating plants too! At that age she needs a lay bin

Back
Top Bottom