So, how did you get started with chameleons?

Well, it was my daughter's idea to get one and she bugged me for a long time and we (I say we) finally got one and now it has become my project, just like the tortoise, turtles, hamster, rabbit, bird etc. I shoulda known better!

That's pretty funny Carol. What a huge assortment of pets you have or have had :) Ohhh boy I can see that happening to me too :D

my mom told me that she saw a chameleon whith 3 horns at the petstore.. i do a search of chameleon species then i saw the Veiled Cham. and decide to own one... im very happy with him!

first cham

I first saw an add in a paper for one but my parents said no when I was like seven but then in 8th grade I think it was I came across veilds in a pet store....I had to have one. Was an awesome cham, very friendly although my first round I trusted just the info from store and I think improperly supplemented the poor guy and he died :( But now I have lots of healthy chams except my veilds all hate people A LOTTTTT.
and that vid with the cham changing colors is awesomeeee lol

my mom told me that she saw a chameleon whith 3 horns at the petstore.. i do a search of chameleon species then i saw the Veiled Cham. and decide to own one... im very happy with him!
Hey amy post pictures of your set up!
I first saw an add in a paper for one but my parents said no when I was like seven but then in 8th grade I think it was I came across veilds in a pet store....I had to have one. Was an awesome cham, very friendly although my first round I trusted just the info from store and I think improperly supplemented the poor guy and he died :( But now I have lots of healthy chams except my veilds all hate people A LOTTTTT.
and that vid with the cham changing colors is awesomeeee lol

How many chameleons do you currently have? All veileds?

Back
Top Bottom