This this veiled male or female?

i got this veiled chameleon 2 months ago and the guy at the pet store told me it's a female, but just right now I noticed spurs on its back feet. The spurs are really tiny and not noticeable tho, also it's veil isn't really big and it doesn't have a fancy coloration but rather a dull green, so I'm debating. I'm hoping it's a female.

Attachments

• IMG_0368.JPG
    IMG_0368.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_0369.JPG
    IMG_0369.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_0370.JPG
    IMG_0370.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_0371.JPG
    IMG_0371.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_0372.JPG
    IMG_0372.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0373.JPG
    IMG_0373.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_0374.JPG
    IMG_0374.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 300
what about that spur? is it normal for females to have a little spur too?
I wouldn't really call that a spur. Spurs are pretty well defined in males and don't really leave any doubt. Sometimes in females the shape of their foot when it is held in a certain way gives it a lump

Looks female to me too. My last female Veiled had everyone questioning her sex for a while as she had 'manly feet', lol!

what about that spur? is it normal for females to have a little spur too?
Show both of the cham back feet like this pic I post,so we can see what spur u are talking about,from these pics u show its a female unless the other back feet has a pointy spur hidden.
20161202_160109.jpg

Back spur pad that's all you have to look for. You can totally tell them from male or female right when they're born

Its "her" feet Not "his" feet,just to show the example on the "clear" back feet with no spurs.(no chameleon is harm during the pic taking)
i feel like a chameleon was harmed.. for some reason. hey maybe not! continue with your foot fetish

i was joking xD i trust you and your enthusiast name
Thank u,I guess we all here to learn from each other,once we get to know the person!!The title doesn't mean anything,all I know is we all part of this forum members and we all here to share n learn.
Its hard to read each other's thought in a telepathy way:)

Thank u,I guess we all here to learn from each other,once we get to know the person!!The title doesn't mean anything,all I know is we all part of this forum members and we all here to share n learn.
Its hard to read each other's thought in a telepathy way:)
its just a prank! just a prank bro

Back
Top Bottom