What are your chameleons names?

Ms. Smegel - Female Veiled

Gandolf the Great - Male Veiled

Sam - Carpet Chameleon

Rosebud - Pygmy

I have a female rudis that will be shipped after our weather clears/warms up and she will be Merri.

I also have a 1.1 pair of yellow veiled coming who will be Haldir and Arwen.

Yes, I'm a big LOTR fan!

Punna (Sternfeldi female)
Houdini (Sternfeldi male)
Denver (Montium male)
Dream (Montium female - when she will arrive!)
Cesare (Quadricornis male)
Cleopatra (Quadricornis female)

My first cham was a male Vailed named Biffle after the bug eyed NASCAR driver Greg Biffle.
My current male Ambilobe is Bil.

Tika- melleri Otis-Senegal, Ecko m Veiled, Sativa f Veiled, Ello-f Nosy Be, Panzer - m Nosy Be, Di Roi - m Veiled, Nel - f Veiled, Hiyori f Ambilobe, Gator - m Ambilobe, uno dose tres 1.2 pygmys.

Dexter. like the showtime series.. idk if anyone knows it but yah.

my friends wanted to name him waffle..?... or DaVinci. i considered Yoshi as in mario brothers .. but yah:)

I have a story behind mine.

I've been begging my husband for a pet for soooo long. I never thought he would be remotely accepting to a reptile but we both started working his brothers reptile store. For some reason, he developed a bond with a female veiled chameleon and would visit her everyday and hold her. I'm completely in love with any and all reptiles - with a special fondness for turtles and beardies. Never thought of having a chameleon .. but my husband talked about her all the time.

Just this past Christmas Eve, there was a huge box under the tree which apparently was my sister in laws. There was no name on the present .... I had been upset with my husband for a dumb comment made earlier in the evening lol and he came up to me and said, 'aren't you going to open your present I got you?' He said we weren't doing presents this year. Just for the kids.... so I open the present and it's a terrarium! Instant smile upon my face. :D Then he said he already knew what we were getting. 'Oh?' I said. 'Her name is Lola' is what he told me.

So I met this 'Lola' ... pretty, vibrant green with a beautiful stripe of blue on the head. I wasn't feeling the name Lola though. He said he wanted that name because he got it from this song .. it goes Lola, lalalala lola .. maybe you've heard? I don't know the name .. but it's about a tranny? lol He thought it suited her because trannys change their image.. (he is very humourous) I found that funny but totally unsuitable for a beautiful female chameleon. I decided to stick with the whole idea of using a song for a name and chose Leila instead. Eric Clapton ring a bell for anyone? I love his music ..... and he sang that song about Patty, his longtime lover. A beautiful woman. And so she became ......... Leila.

You people are so creative...my male is named Spike (because, he's a Fischer's and has a spiky nose...I once had a rabbit named Bunny...I'm nothing if not obvious) and my female is named Tink which is short for Tinkerbell...my daughter named her. I accepted "Tink" as the name of choice....no way I was calling an animal in my care "Tinkerbell".

Back
Top Bottom