What are your chameleons names?

7 month old Ambanja Panther (Bagheera) Male
4 month old Ambilobe Panther (Guenhwyvar) Female

Both are classic story book names given to Panthers :D

Princess Penelope and Prince Albert.. 5 month old veiled chams.. Brother and sister..
Waldo will be 6 weeks on Friday.. He is coming on Friday and he is a veiled.. Can't wait :)

My panthers are Nolan and Emma. Their enclosures are on our sun room where my sons work on video projects. One of my sons loves the director Christopher Nolan. So, I named our male Nolan so that he can tell his friends that he consults Nolan on all his video projects. When we got the female, we named her after Christopher Nolan's wife - Emma.

My jacksons name is mylo. It has some really cheezy stupid meaning to it though lmao. Im pretty much obsessed with coldplay and if you follow them, their newly released fifth album is called mylo xyloto. It has an incredible story to it about a fictional character the band came up with (named mylo xyloto) who saves the world from being a plain old gray canvas and turns it into a bright new world full of magic qnd colors. The whole tour and qlbum themed ona huge graffitied board that, with the help of graffiti artist "paris", the band transformed into a magical, colorful graffiti board that now serves as their album cover. The band even created a six part comic book series telling he story of Mylo Xylotos magical adventures while trying to paint the world. chameleons...in a way...are like a canvas. They are colorful and magical, the way they cange colors. Their patterns are like graffiti. Every single one different...always changing... I dont know, its pretty stupid. But yea, mines name is Mylo :) lol

My jacksons name is mylo. It has some really cheezy stupid meaning to it though lmao. Im pretty much obsessed with coldplay and if you follow them, their newly released fifth album is called mylo xyloto. It has an incredible story to it about a fictional character the band came up with (named mylo xyloto) who saves the world from being a plain old gray canvas and turns it into a bright new world full of magic qnd colors. The whole tour and qlbum themed ona huge graffitied board that, with the help of graffiti artist "paris", the band transformed into a magical, colorful graffiti board that now serves as their album cover. The band even created a six part comic book series telling he story of Mylo Xylotos magical adventures while trying to paint the world. chameleons...in a way...are like a canvas. They are colorful and magical, the way they cange colors. Their patterns are like graffiti. Every single one different...always changing... I dont know, its pretty stupid. But yea, mines name is Mylo :) lol

I don't think that is stupid or cheesy at all, actually I think it is quite splendid :D

Back
Top Bottom