Frank's Thread

More carpets :)

I was able to get two more female lateralis yesterday. They both look pretty good for wild caught. They just need a little TLC.

And here's an update of my biggest male.

I've been working on expanding my lizard room and it's finally at a point where it's "done". There's always things to tinker with...

Walking in

Feeder and supply rack

Lygodactylus and Abronia rack

All of the cages

The chameleon condo

Frank the chams are looking good. Even the new wc don't look bad.

Your set up never ceases to amaze me. Is the coffee table also a habitat? It is all so beautiful and functional.:)

Frank the chams are looking good. Even the new wc don't look bad.

Your set up never ceases to amaze me. Is the coffee table also a habitat? It is all so beautiful and functional.:)

Thank's Laurie, you are so nice!

The coffee table is something I built for this beautiful guy. He is a 21 year old Northern blue-tongue skink I have had since I was 12. :)

Last edited:
My sister keeps blue tongues, I like playing with her's. Super cool creatures.

I swear I am coming out to meet all you guys and see your set up's. You and Kevin, need to come redo mine.:(

My sister keeps blue tongues, I like playing with her's. Super cool creatures.

I swear I am coming out to meet all you guys and see your set up's. You and Kevin, need to come redo mine.:(

They are really cool critters. I used to breed them back in the day.

You are welcome any time. :)

Frank everything is looking amazing!!!! Your setups are beautiful and the new WC females looking absolutely amazing! Keep up the great work!

Frank everything is looking amazing!!!! Your setups are beautiful and the new WC females looking absolutely amazing! Keep up the great work!

Thanks Nick. :) I think you inspired me to have everyone over for a chameleon get together this spring once the back yard isn't so swampy.

18 more healthy Furcifer lateralis eggs today. :) I have decided to try to incubate this clutch with the THG egg trays to compare with traditional incubation media.

Female lateralis not impressed with a male...

He did his best showing off though. The female lateralis get all of the attention but the males can be just a beautiful when fired up.

Congratulations on the clutch of eggs. :) I'm very interested in how the THG trays work out. I have a few uroplatus eggs on the same setup, and so far I think they're doing ok. I won't know for sure until they hatch, though. Your lateralis are beautiful.

Congratulations on the clutch of eggs. :) I'm very interested in how the THG trays work out. I have a few uroplatus eggs on the same setup, and so far I think they're doing ok. I won't know for sure until they hatch, though. Your lateralis are beautiful.

Thanks Melissa :). Time will tell with the egg trays. It seems like a lot of people are having success with different species with them so I am hopeful. Good luck with your Uroplatus eggs.

Mini photo shoot of three of my Furcifer lateralis. :)

My big male

My two newest females, looking better than when I first got them.

My new favorite picture :)

Back
Top Bottom