MBD, please help!!!!!!

If multiple people on here telling the cham has MBD,why find excuse to disagree,follow the guidelines and get this cham some therapy,own it like its ur responsibility regardless ur age,if u older enough to feed n own a cham,u will also be older enough to take care of a chameleon which has a MBD,if u dont know how u can ask ur parents for help,just get this done asap,before the cham suffer much more.

If multiple people on here telling the cham has MBD,why find excuse to disagree,follow the guidelines and get this cham some therapy,own it like its ur responsibility regardless ur age,if u older enough to feed n own a cham,u will also be older enough to take care of a chameleon which has a MBD,if u dont know how u can ask ur parents for help,just get this done asap,before the cham suffer much more.
You're wasting time, we've all tried to tell him...Enough that him and a few others reported me for getting into a heated debate (Which its not my forum and not my rules and i guess some could say i came of harsh but I hate to see any animal suffer) he refuses to listen but I'm not getting into this debate again, I hope it pulls through and makes it!

You're wasting time, we've all tried to tell him...Enough that him and a few others reported me for getting into a heated debate (Which its not my forum and not my rules and i guess some could say i came of harsh but I hate to see any animal suffer) he refuses to listen but I'm not getting into this debate again, I hope it pulls through and makes it!
It ok dont feel bad....Alphakenc loves to potty train babies since every baby has different learning level ,soon or later they will get it ....maybe when they realize they ran out of the diaper size and making more mess everywhere if u know what I mean:)

It ok dont feel bad....Alphakenc loves to potty train babies since every baby has different learning level ,soon or later they will get it ....maybe when they realize they ran out of the diaper size and making more mess everywhere if u know what I mean:)
Don't get cocky.

Ok, this is it;

THE CHAMELEON DOES NOT HAVE MBD. Got it. Make sure you do. I don't have time for going back and forth with you guys.:mad:

This will be my last quote to you, Don't be rude. Your words will NOT BE TOLERATED in this forum. Please don't post anymore replies on this thread if you want to act like that.

Majority of the members here are saying the same thing as the vet here so I would follow what she and the members on the forum say. We are very expirenced!
Dude... Give it a rest.
The kid had the answer he was looking/hoping for and will no longer take in any advise...

In the end he's still a kid relying on the financial aid of his parents and probably should not yet be owning a costly animal like a chameleon.
(I purposely didn't say pet, since it's not)

Dude... Give it a rest.
The kid had the answer he was looking/hoping for and will no longer take in any advise...

In the end he's still a kid relying on the financial aid of his parents and probably should not yet be owning a costly animal like a chameleon.
(I purposely didn't say pet, since it's not)
I was just trying to be helpful:unsure:

Yeah, so which vet should I listen to;

The vet on here, or the vet I went to.
The vet you went to did not do any tests before telling you your cham did not have MBD. I would not listen to anything that vet says. I would look for another vet that does do test like x rays and blood test. A vet can see the bone density with an x ray. Your cham is showing signs of MBD like broken bones.

The vet you went to did not do any tests before telling you your cham did not have MBD. I would not listen to anything that vet says. I would look for another vet that does do test like x rays and blood test. A vet can see the bone density with an x ray. Your cham is showing signs of MBD like broken bones.
Look, read what @Remkon said. I found the answer I need. The question was if my Cham has MBD. He doesn't have it. The x-day and other stuff will be next time I go. He is great with ALL reptiles. He told me everything I should know.

Don't get cocky.
And u dont be stubborn,what have u done with ur sick cham so far ??when u post a thread here to ask for opinions n helps,u should realize there are going to be UGLY truth from other members telling u ,if u cant except the truth then dont ask for help!!To be honest with u,that is ur sick cham,and the picture u show are the proof ,it really wont matter what everyone is telling you,cause it is ur sick cham not OURS,and be a responsible 9 years old to help ur sick cham,or stick with ur Lego toy since u are not going to listen what people telling u,say no more kid!!

He's a kid and he's acting just like a kid. I don't like what you said so I'm going to take my broke chameleon and go play over here and you can't play with me.

Look, read what @Remkon said. I found the answer I need. The question was if my Cham has MBD. He doesn't have it. The x-day and other stuff will be next time I go. He is great with ALL reptiles. He told me everything I should know.
Ok kid,here is the break down for u since I dont want u to think that everyone is attacking u!!
If u trust ur vet soooo much,then why did u post a thread and ask for help?

Here is what u wrote on ur very first post on Wed 3:14pm eastern time
but now, I can see he has MBD!!! Please help!! Most Needed anwser: How many times do you give calcium to your chameleon?
Obviously u already knew ur poor cham has a MBD problem n it clearly say on the title of ur post,so why cant u solve ur own problems ,is it because ur current Vet ? Ur parents? Whats stopping u to except the fact??

Back
Top Bottom