Lll reptile nosy be your pictures.

Jamall

Thinking about getting a nosy be from ll reptile can a couple people post pics of there's so I know what to expect

This is what you could expect if you purchased your Cham fro Screameleons.

The Nosy Be locale is quite variable. I've seen some that look very similar to Blue bar Ambanja's and I've seen a lot that look like Oorana Mena. My Booberry (guy pictured below) has a lot of red speckling.

babyboo.jpg
Boo around 3 months

babyboo (1).jpg
Boo at 4moths

babyboo (2).jpg
Boo just under 5 months and I was concerned he was not growing.

babyboo (4).jpg
Then almost 30 days later

babyboo (5).jpg
And again at another 30 days or so.

And these are the last 2 of Boo

babyboo (6).jpg
This is boo around 6.5 months

babyboo (7).jpg
And here's my boy at over 1 year

Quit calling Boo a freak. LOL His wife's the freak. She's downright nasty. But oh so cute...

Pinky.jpg
This is Pinky. SHe's a Female Nosy Be, she's cute as a button, and will bite the snot out of you if you dare to even look at her... LOL

Woooow how awesome is he that makes me want one even more thanks for all the pics this is exactly what I was looking for.it looks as if screameleons is out of nosy be tho :(

if cost doesnt matter you cant go wrong with Kammers (chameleons only). there stufff is amazing but is real pricy $$$. also with lll reptile i dont think you get to chose the sex.

if cost doesnt matter you cant go wrong with Kammers (chameleons only). there stufff is amazing but is real pricy $$$. also with lll reptile i dont think you get to chose the sex.

Well that's a deal breaker with lll there just on sale for 200

Yep. You can count on $275-$450 including shipping from most places. I almost went with Kammers but my timeline and what they had available didn't match up. I talked to them several times on the phone. VERY nice and helpful. Just ended up going with Chameleon Paradise instead.

could not agree more with recommening chameleon paradise! i got three panthers from bruce, one a nosy be from blue dream as well, but all of them are extremly mellow, friendly, well cared and happy chameleons!

could not agree more with recommening chameleon paradise! i got three panthers from bruce, one a nosy be from blue dream as well, but all of them are extremly mellow, friendly, well cared and happy chameleons!

What is he charging on average

Triple L chameleons are so cheap because they are almost exclusively female, if not 100%.
In fact, i have never seen any male panthers for sale from them.

They sold me my blue bar ambilobe girl "Nexxus" as a male..
Of course i fell in love with her, but it was a bit heart breaking to see her grow and have the colors never come in...:(
She was sold to me at 4months of age & very obviously a female to the folks on this forum. But the employees at LLL guaranteed me when she was bought to be male, then went back on the guarantee a few days later once I posted pictures here and found out otherwise. Kinda crappy.. but i like said, all for the best bc she is a sweetheart - laying her first (although infertile) clutch any day now.

I have since bought a male named "Enoch" from Sang @ Komeleons.com who is a sponsor of the forums & produces some really exceptionally LARGE colorful critters.

My recommendation is to stay away from buying panther chameleons from LLL if you are looking for a male or especially brilliant color/solid blood lines. They are great for supplies though & i go to their store here in San Diego on a weekly basis.

I would spend a little more money & time if need be to get what you really want!:cool:

The trick with Nosy Be's is that if you are looking for that legendary pure blue you have to go with someone who has established bloodlines and is fanatical about genetics. The typical Nosy Be direct from the island is more of a greenish turquoise. Certainly still a beautiful animal, but if you are looking for the refined blue you have to go with a place you can trust. That is one reason why people like the Kammers can (and should) charge so much. They put the years into their breeding lines so you know what you are getting. When I am looking for breeding stock or want a certain color I pay the extra. For example, I love the blue panther. I did not want to compromise so I went with the Kammers (www.chameleonsonly.com) and happily paid their price. Anyone can show a gorgeous male as the breeder, but it is also the female that counts and you have to know her father and her brother to figure out how "blue" her genes are. That is a big job that takes lots of time (a generation or two) and good bookkeeping. I have, in the past, picked up some great deals on some Nosy Be Blues and was very disappointed with the blah greenish-blue. Nice animals, just not blue. Attached is a picture of my Kammer blue. I look at him and cannot believe he is real. To say I am happy is an understatement.

It is fun to not know what you are getting. If that is what you are looking for then it really doesn't matter where you buy - just make sure they bring the little guy up healthy! But if you are looking for a certain color morph then go with one of the established breeders that are well spoken of on these forums. We are pretty harsh on those that don't live up to standards and we make it known when someone does a great job!

Attachments

• IMG_1131.jpg
    IMG_1131.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 160
Back
Top Bottom