uploadfromtaptalk1334440928102.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 154
  • uploadfromtaptalk1334440937558.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334440937558.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 161
  • uploadfromtaptalk1334440945736.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334440945736.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 224
Took me a good 10 minutes to look at all the great looking pics. All the Faly pics and had me drooling all over my keyboard. Unfortunately, or fortunately as the case may be, my sunroom and dining room both are filled with chameleons. I am totally out of cages, lights and vines, etc. It is going to be a long time before my babies get old enough to strut their stuff, then another 9 months to produce eggs, then another 3 months or so for babies to grow....

This is not a hobby for making quick money for sure, but I love to spend time in my chameleon sanctuary which is why my friends call me the chameleon whisperer. Anyway, if I had more room I would have to have more. ~sigh~

Took me a good 10 minutes to look at all the great looking pics. All the Faly pics and had me drooling all over my keyboard. Unfortunately, or fortunately as the case may be, my sunroom and dining room both are filled with chameleons. I am totally out of cages, lights and vines, etc. It is going to be a long time before my babies get old enough to strut their stuff, then another 9 months to produce eggs, then another 3 months or so for babies to grow....

This is not a hobby for making quick money for sure, but I love to spend time in my chameleon sanctuary which is why my friends call me the chameleon whisperer. Anyway, if I had more room I would have to have more. ~sigh~

I can certainly attest to that! LOL My investment of what I have into everything I have will most certainly take 2 years and that will be just to break even! LOL

Here is a little update on one of the faly boys he bit me and hurt his chin a little doing that lol. but he is fine. I will get pics of the other guys this weekend.
004-5.jpg

003-3.jpg

002-4.jpg

001-5.jpg

No man sorry I was going to but all of them wanted to bit me tonight:( so I left them alone lol. I will get some pics of the rest soon. There are some really nice blue ones this guy is more of the green and white with the red rain showing the others are not to far behind him he just seems to be a few sheds a head of all of them. Some of the rest are showing more red rain and they are starting to get a little white inn I will try to catch it on camera ....

;) Looking awesome Lee! You can see a ton of red rain on that guy, what a stunner.

Thanks man... They are looking really great to me.... They are getting big and eatting everthing almost 3000 feeders a week all the babies are eating that I am raising right now lol.

Back
Top Bottom